Saturday, November 15, 2014

Hannah Turns Three!!!

Today is the happy day!  Our little blue-eyed precious girl turned three years old today!  Her sister Sarah's birthday is this coming Thursday, so we're planning a joint birthday party for both of them next Saturday.  But we couldn't let the special day go by without hopping over to the Turner home late this morning with a few surprises.  And to our delight, they saved the present opening until we arrived!  I wished I had more than my smart phone with me to snap a few pictures, but at least I had something to document the occasion.

The happy campers...


Hannah had great help in opening her gifts.


The special gift from Daddy and Mommy was a new doll.  And how pleased she was!!!





What happy times.  Stay tuned for another birthday post in the coming weeks!

No comments: