Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A Sharper Image and Country Rides

The joys of a new camera lens!  I recently purchased a new lens for my Nikon, and the results have been amazing!  The photographer in me is having great fun.




Another favorite past time this summer has been cycling with Dad and Rachael.  Just this past Monday, I discovered the amazing therapy of biking the countryside.  Rachael and I drove several miles north of Indianapolis to join a friend for an early morning ride.  It was so beautiful and peaceful!  As we passed the fields glistening underneath the sun's rays, my soul rejoiced in the beauty of God's handiwork.   We rode 9 miles that morning, though I could have easily continued on for a couple of hours more.  


Now the changing of the season is setting in.  I predict that it will be a gorgeous fall in the Midwest due to the wet weather this summer.  More reason to hop on the bike with camera in tow! :)

No comments: