Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Indiana Statehouse

I admit I might be a little partial, but I believe we have one of the most beautiful capitol buildings in the country.  Yesterday, Rachael and I took a friend downtown for a tour of our statehouse.  Since it was a weekend with hardly anyone there, it was the perfect opportunity to practice some artistic photography.







We also got a couple of outdoors shots:



Following the statehouse tour, we made our way over to the Indiana State Library known for its rare manuscripts.  When I spotted Garfield, Rachael couldn't resist a pose...


It was a beautiful fall day, so we walked along the canal for a bit and took a few more pictures.  





We shared a great morning and afternoon together!  

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Nice pictures, Rachael and Garfield are funny, but it is just like Rachael!