Friday, September 6, 2019

A Birthday I Won't Forget

I suppose the pictures say it all.  Never did I imagine that in 2019 I would be celebrating my 37th birthday in Georgia with the family of one whom I met only a couple of months ago.  God can do amazing things!  It was a delightful visit filled with southern hospitality and meeting new people to begin new friendships.  I couldn't have asked for anything better.

It has been three years since I was home for my birthday.  In 2017 I was flying over the Atlantic on my way to Israel.  And last year I was in Duluth, Minnesota having the time of my life.  We'll see where 2020 takes me!












I'm so grateful for all the God has done in my life this last year - for both the good and hard times.  He has used every life circumstance to shape and mold me and prepare me for the work he has for me to do.  I can continue to trust him with the future, knowing that he does all things well.

No comments: