Saturday, March 7, 2015

10 Years Later...

The year 2005 held many transitions for our family.  Ben and Laura were joyfully united in marriage on March 5, 2005.


What a day filled with a variety of emotions!  It has been amazing to watch God grow their family both spiritually and physically since that time.  Ten years later and six precious children...what a rich blessing!


2005 also marked the beginning of my secretarial work in the church office.  It was actually the week after Laura's wedding that I filled in for the current administrative assistant while she was out of town.  This one-week experience led to a part-time position shortly thereafter, which blossomed into a full-time position just a year later.


Ten years ago, I would have never imagined that my work in this little office would provide me with endless opportunities to develop confidence and a skill set that I would carry with me into other avenues of work and ministry in the years ahead.  


Ten years later and countless opportunities to learn and serve...a testimony to the Lord's faithfulness and abundant provision.

God has certainly done marvelous things, and I thank him!

No comments: