Thursday, March 30, 2017

2017 Governor's Prayer Breakfast

This morning, I had the honor of being one of the photographers at the 2017 Governor's Prayer Breakfast.  It was my first time shooting a big event, and I was a little nervous.  But thankfully I had some great partners, and most of the pictures I took turned out fairly well.

This was the centerpiece at the head table.  The wooden Indiana accent piece was made by someone from our church.


I designed the programs and sponsor insert for the event.


Here are the program participants assembled together before the breakfast began.


Matthew Barnes and Gov. Eric Holcomb


Gov. Holcomb and First Lady Janet Holcomb



A view from the second floor balcony.



The closing prayer


Here I am with Gabrielle Pokone (one of my partners) after rising at 4 a.m. and being on my feet for 3+ hours.  We both agreed we would sleep well tonight!  


No comments: