Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Simeon Trust Workshop

So it was last year at this time that James approached me about our church hosting the 2017 Charles Simeon Trust Workshop.  I instantly gave a whole-hearted "Yes!"  Well, today saw the fruition of months of planning and preparation.  I confess, on Monday I was wondering why we had agreed to take this on.  But God gave grace and ability to accomplish all that was required.  And we have a great group of pastors, seminary students, ministry leaders, and interns with us this week!


I can't tell you how many times I've made the trek from my second floor office all the way down to our fellowship hall in the basement and back- with arms loaded.  Who says that a desk job is unhealthy?  This week has proved the exact opposite.  I'll be glad when I can sit again next week. :)

No comments: