Saturday, October 5, 2013

The last weeks...

Well, the silence is broken.  Many of you know that the last couple of weeks have been challenging for us with Mom's hospitalization, and now as we face new routines and try to adjust to many changes.  Though we have been stretched and overwhelmed and experienced emotional ups and downs, we know that we are the recipients of God's grace, and He has faithfully carried us through every unknown and abundantly provided for all our needs.  We praise Him for His love and faithfulness!   We also thank you for all your prayers and expressions of care and support.  God has used them to bring comfort and encouragement to our hearts, and we are grateful for His rich blessing through you!




The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold...In my distress I called upon the Lord; to my God I cried for help.  From his temple he heard my voice, and my cry to him reached his ears...This God - his way is perfect; the word of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him.
Psalm 18:2-3, 6, 30


I hope to resume a normal blogging pattern in the coming weeks as soon as life settles down a bit and we adjust to new routines.  Kathy recently photographed some adorable pictures of our nieces and nephew, so be looking for those pictures soon.

No comments: