Thursday, January 30, 2014

Special People

One way God has richly blessed our family is that we all live in the same city.  We have grown to cherish our Saturday "family nights" when Ben and Laura and all the little ones come over for dinner and some fun.  In the summer it's baseball and water balloons, and in the winter it's books and games.  It's so special to cuddle each child in our arms, whisper that we love them, and watch them grow from year to year.  

Just a couple of weeks ago, I showed up at a church shower only to discover that I matched my nieces!  Independent of one another, we had all decided to wear our pink sweaters.  Hannah followed me around all that morning, and several people commented that she looked liked me.  What do you think?


Such special people.  I thank the Lord for the family He's given me!

No comments: